Intellectual property (IP) law is a rapidly expanding field, and has grown to involve many of the intangible assets that distinguish a business from its competitors. Because of this, ADR Systems has assembled an all-star panel of IP neutrals, made up of some of the field’s most prominent IP attorneys. Our IP practice group includes Martin Robins, Esq. of FisherBroyles, Gary Ropski, Esq. of Brinks, Gilson & Lione and Wendi Sloane, Esq. of Barack, Ferrazzano, Kirschbaum & Nagelberg.
At ADR Systems, our IP practice encompasses not only traditional patent and trademark infringement matters, but also matters occasioned by the new types and uses of IP which are of increasing importance in the modern economy. For example, in addition to the traditional matters noted above, our neutrals have extensive experience with and are prepared to address cases involving issues such as:
- Trademark dilution associated with ‘famous’ marks pursuant to the Federal Trademark Anti-dilution Act
- Business method and software patents
- Trade secret and related unfair competition involving former employees
- Copyright infringement pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, such as secondary infringement associated with digital music and video being made available on websites
- IP license compliance and related infringement issues
- Technology contracts
Our IP neutrals’ combined expertise will ensure that no matter your IP dispute, ADR Systems can help you get it resolved. To access our complete panel of IP neutrals, please click here.
ADR Systems, It’s Settled.™