Joshua Sorkin is a Senior Case Manager, Personal Injury Division at ADR Systems of America, LLC. Prior to joining ADR Systems, Joshua specialized in building client relationships with realtors and builders.
Josh began his career in client relations when he co-founded First Capital Funding Corp. where he exceeded annual sales goals and developed new leasing programs on the basis of his ability to listen to client’s needs and provide effective solutions. As a Sales Manager with H&R Block Mortgage Corp., he personally closed over $25 Million in loans a year. His sales team exceeded $150 Million a year and he was awarded the “Circle of Excellence” designation.
Josh provides case consultation, multi-case coordination, education and marketing support services to numerous law firms and companies.
Client Relationship Experience and Qualifications
- Case Manager, ADR Systems of America, LLC, 2009 – present
- Outside Sales, Mtg Loan Officer, Bank of America, 2007 – 2009
- Sales Manager, H&R Block Mortgage Corp., 2002 – 2007
- Co-Founder/Owner, First Capital Funding Corp., 1996 – 2001
Areas of Expertise
- ADR Consulting
- Marketing Consulting
- Personal Injury
- Complex Multi-Party Construction
- Medical & Legal Malpractice
- Mass Torts
- Community volunteer:
- Cabrini Green Youth Tutoring Program
- Paulina House
- Christopher House
- DePaul University: Liberal Arts, Psychology and Business, Chicago, IL
For more information about ADR Systems, read Our Story.