ADR Systems family law mediation services ensure a flexible, confidential and cost-effective mediation process that empowers parties to settle their family law disputes.
Our expanding panel of family law neutrals has cultivated experience in family law matters through their collective decades on the bench and in private practice. They are aware of the far-reaching effects of family law cases and the multi-faceted interests of parties. Their experience as family law mediators enables them to guide parties toward resolution with sensitivity and precision.
Our family law case managers are trained ADR professionals with years of experience studying law and alternative dispute resolution and working within the ADR industry. They are readily available to answer questions and assist throughout the mediation process.
ADR Systems has also developed a Family Law Fast Track Mediation Program to help parties arrive at even quicker solutions to pressing issues. Parties will benefit from the same flexibility, confidentiality, control of the process and administrative support enjoyed by all our clients, but mediation is completed in a shorter time frame. For an overview of our Family Law Fast Track Mediation Program, click here.
For more information regarding family law mediation, contact a family law case manager at 312.960.2260.
Types of Cases:
- Child Support: Deviation from Guidelines, Treatment of Bonuses or Overtime, Underemployment
- College Expense Allocation
- Custody/Allocation of Parental Responsibility: Extracurricular Activities, School choice, Special Needs Children, Medical Treatment and Providers
- Maintenance: Application, Appropriateness, Modification or Treatment
- Parenting Time/Visitation: Involvement of Other Individuals in Child’s Life, Mental Health or Addiction, New Partners or Partners with Different Sexual Orientations
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Property Distribution: Dissipation; Distribution of Contingent Assets and Debts; Valuation and Distribution of Pensions, Retirement Assets and Restricted Stock Units; Valuation of Real Estate, Business, and Personal Property
- Post-Decree Issues: Changes in Financial Circumstances, Changes in Parenting Time, Relocation