While most of our mediations and arbitrations will still be conducted via videoconferencing, ADR Systems will re-open for in-person sessions June 1st, providing our clients with additional choices for dispute resolution through videoconferencing, telephonic or in-person sessions.
As we re-open our offices, the health and safety of those attending an in-person session will be our top priority:
- Every conference room will be equipped with an air purifier.
- Everyone will be asked to wear a mask to enter the building and our offices.
- Everyone will have their temperature taken with a no-contact thermometer.
- Everyone will be asked to observe social distancing while in the hallways and conference rooms of our offices, and they will be encouraged to make liberal use of available hand sanitizer and follow optimal hygienic practices.
- Everyone will be required to sign a waiver before their in-person session.
Many conference rooms in our offices will have fewer seats than normal to allow for social distancing. We ask that you limit those attending a mediation or arbitration to only essential individuals, and that you avoid attending an in-person session if you feel unwell. Cases involving more than three parties will only be conducted via remote options for the time being. Contact your case manager or ADR Systems for additional details.
At the end of all in-person sessions, ADR Systems staff members will disinfect the used conference rooms to safely ready them for in-person sessions in the afternoon or on the following day.
For more information, contact us at 312.960.2260 or visit adrsystems.com.
ADR Systems, It’s Settled.®