While many of our dispute resolution sessions are conducted via videoconferencing, we also offer in-person sessions.
ADR Systems aims to create a healthy and safe environment for everyone involved in mediation and arbitration. We ask that everyone abide by these guidelines for in-person sessions:
- You must be fully vaccinated to attend an in-person session in our offices
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or a variant of COVID-19 within five days from the date of your session, you must attend the session remotely
- Masks are optional in our building, in our office and conference rooms
- There is hand sanitizer provided throughout the office and conference rooms, and masks are available upon request
- Every conference room is equipped with an air purifier
- Beverage and food will be provided as individually wrapped, single-serve items
- After each session, our staff members will disinfect the conference rooms
- We will monitor current local and national health and safety guidelines and adjust accordingly
All parties, counsel, witnesses, neutrals or other attendees who elect to attend a session in-person do so voluntarily at their own risk and expressly assume the risk of potential exposure to COVID-19.
If you want to participate via a remote platform, please contact your ADR Systems case manager. For more information about attending your session remotely, go to adrsystems.com and click on Remote Sessions in our navigation bar.
ADR Systems, It’s Settled.®