Continuing Legal Education
To further educate the legal community regarding alternative dispute resolution, and a service to our clients, we offer complimentary CLE programs. Our CLE programs are thoroughly researched and developed by attorneys and practitioners of ADR. We updated these programs frequently to ensure that the information we provide is current and useful to our participants. Most of our programs are 60 to 90 minutes in length, and we request a minimum of 15 participants per CLE session. ADR Systems is an individual course provider offering Illinois CLE programs to law firms and companies at no charge.
Our Most Requested CLE Programs
- ADR Spectrum of Processes
- Advanced Mediation Topics
- Advanced Mediation & Negotiation FAQ’s
- Mediation FAQ’s
- Arbitration FAQ’s
- Making the Most of Your Mediation
- Making the Most of Your Arbitration
- Mediating the Intellectual Property Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Workers’ Compensation Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Complex Commercial Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Personal Injury Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Family Law Case FAQ’s
Our Meet the Mediator Program
In addition to CLE’s, ADR Systems has recently introduced the “Meet the Mediator” program. Our neutrals will visit your office for a less formal informational session. Your attorneys can ask questions and get to know our neutrals in this casual setting. This program is very popular with firms that want a slightly different forum to interact with our neutrals, and to learn more about alternative dispute resolution.
For a PDF of this information, click here.