Continuing Legal Education
ADR Systems offers complimentary CLE programs to law firms and businesses. Our CLE programs are thoroughly researched and developed by attorneys and practitioners of alternative dispute resolution. Most of our programs are 60 to 90 minutes in length, and we request a minimum of 15 participants per CLE session. Our CLE’s can be conducted either in person or via remote videoconference. All of our CLE’s are approved for Illinois professional responsibility credit.
Our Most Requested CLE Programs
- ADR Spectrum of Processes
- Advanced Gender, Diversity & Mediation
- Advanced Mediation Topics
- Advanced Mediation & Negotiation FAQ’s
- Arbitration FAQ’s
- Best Practices for Remote Mediation
- Gender, Diversity & Mediation
- Making the Most of Your Mediation
- Making the Most of Your Arbitration
- Mediating the Intellectual Property Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Complex Commercial Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Workers’ Compensation Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Personal Injury Case FAQ’s
- Mediating the Family Law Case FAQ’s
- Mediation FAQ’s
Our Meet the Mediator Program
In addition to CLE’s, ADR Systems offers a “Meet the Mediator” program. ADR Systems’ neutrals will visit your office or other venue for a less formal informational session. Instead of listening to a presentation, attorneys and neutrals have the opportunity to converse in a relaxed atmosphere. It is popular with firms that want a slightly different forum to interact with our neutrals.
For a PDF of this information, click here.