Alex Goodrich is Senior Vice President, Risk Management at ADR Systems of America, LLC. He has more than 20 years of experience in the fields of alternative dispute resolution and risk management. He has assisted clients in designing risk disposal processes utilizing metric-based early-resolution models.
Alex developed the Risk Management Program in 1995. He designs risk management programs to assist clients in the disposing of risk economically and efficiently. He has worked extensively with plaintiff and defense counsel, in addition to senior corporate management and risk professionals throughout the nation. Alex also provides consulting to law firms and insurance companies. Since joining ADR Systems in 2000, he has helped oversee ADR Systems’ expansion from a regional to a national provider of alternative dispute resolution services.
ADR Experience and Qualifications
- Senior Vice President, Risk Management, ADR Systems, 2014 – present
- Vice President, Risk Management, ADR Systems, 2005 – 2014
- Case Manager, Senior Case Manager, Vice President of Sales, ADR Systems, 2000 – 2005
- National Claim Manager for start-up insurer, 1998 – 2000
- ADR Consultant and Coordinator for one of the largest insurers in the United States, 1995 – 1998
Areas of Expertise
- ADR Consulting
- Business Development
- Customized dispute resolution processes
- Marketing consulting
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Member, Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Member, Council for Litigation Management
- Member, Insurance Industry Executives
- Member, Alternative Dispute Resolution Professionals
- Manager, Risk Management Program Group
- Member, Miami University Alumni Association
- B.S., Marketing, Miami University
For more information about ADR Systems, read Our Story.