At ADR Systems, we know the adjustment to working remotely has been difficult. That is why we have worked hard to make virtual dispute resolution easier.
With the help of Hon. Larry G. Axelrood, (Ret.), we have developed a list of resources that will help you and your client transition easily to virtual dispute resolution.
- We offer secure mediation and arbitration services through our remote options. Our platform settings are calibrated to prevent intruders and protect confidentiality.
- We provide tips on how to prepare for virtual sessions so you and your client can feel ready ahead of time.
- We have a dedicated support team available to help you and your client with any issues before and during your remote session.
- Sharing a document during mediation or arbitration is easy, convenient and secure.
- Every virtual session features breakout rooms. This allows you and your client to have the same space and privacy you would have in our Chicago office.
In addition to in-person mediation and arbitration, our remote options are always available to help you resolve your case. Whether it’s a complex settlement program, a multi-day arbitration or a multi-party mediation, ADR Systems can handle it. Our case managers will work with you to find the best option for you and your client.
To learn about more options or to set a case, call 312.960.2260.
Hon. Larry G. Axelrood, (Ret.) has extensive experience with medical malpractice, nursing home, railroad, legal malpractice, premises liability, construction and personal injury matters. Having served on the Evanston Police Pension Board and the Illinois Judges Association Pension and Benefits Committee, Judge Axelrood also has in-depth experience with pensions and their impact on various types of cases. He is known for his ability to easily connect with and understand the interests of all parties.
ADR Systems, It’s Settled®