Trials might resume in May in the Circuit Court of Cook County Law Division, but it could be months or a year before you have a trial date – and, perhaps, only thirty days to prepare for it.
With this delay, your clients may be motivated to save money and gain closure outside court. ADR Systems provides custom programs for parties who are eager to resolve disputes right now:
- The Pretrial Program offers a discounted rate for a two-hour session with an experienced neutral. These sessions can be scheduled quickly for matters both awaiting trial and pre-suit.
- The Last Minute Mediation Program provides parties immediate access to mediation services beyond normal business hours. Cases submitted for this program can be scheduled to fit the needs of the parties. Mediations are booked for two-hour sessions and may be extended by agreement of the parties.
- The Commercial Alternative Fee Program helps parties resolve matters valued at $100K or less at a lower cost. Each party pays a $900 flat fee for three hours of submission review and mediation session time with their chosen neutral. Any additional time is billed at the neutral’s hourly rate.
Whether you use one of our custom programs or choose any of our other dispute resolution services, ADR Systems provides personal, hands-on support for your virtual or in-person session:
- Virtual mediations and arbitrations have proven to be as successful as in-person sessions while providing the flexibility to safely do them from any location.
- In-person mediations and arbitrations are also available and we have implemented stringent health and safety measures for your protection.
To learn more about how ADR Systems can help you resolve your dispute, contact us here.
ADR Systems, It’s Settled.®